This bright and airy Chapel is our dedicated ceremony room.
“This Pavilion was originally designed as a Smoking Saloon for the gentlemen, but was later converted into a Winter Garden or Conservatory, probably by Archibald Howley. To make this conversion, they demolished the original chimneypiece in the south wall and replaced it with a large clerestory glazed bay. In 1953 when the building was occupied by the Royal School of Church Music, the Pavilion interior was rebuilt as a delightful chapel. The west wall was demolished at this time and an organ inserted in the arch created. The organ projects into a narrow lobby added by Shaw for no other purpose apparently but to match the staircase vestibule built on the front of the North Pavilion.”